top of page
FAQ bathroom


What areas of Orange County do you serve?

South Orange County

Are you licensed?

We are licensed, insured, and bonded.


How many years of experience does PBC have?

We have a combined experience of more than 70 years.  


Do you provide warrant on your work and the materials you use?

Our workmanship warranty is provided through 1 year after completion, as California Civil Code section 900 requires contractors to provide an express written warranty of at least one year. Materials carry the manufacturer’s warranty. Failures caused by abuse or owner’s neglect to perform normal or routine upkeep of any items requiring the same is not covered hereunder. Material failure is not the responsibility of the contractor. All warranties are void if work performed by the contractor is repaired or corrected by others.


How do I choose finish materials for my project such as tiles, cabinets, electrical, plumbing, fixtures, and countertops?

In designing and remodeling your space, three factors should be taken into consideration. These factors are your personal style, functionality, and most importantly your budget. Project Build Construction & Interiors provides an extensive consultation with prospective clients in order to get to know them, their style, the functionality that they require, and set realistic expectations on budget. Our goal is to provide them with all the information that they need to make an educated decision and spend their money wisely.


How long will my project take?

Remodeling projects can take anywhere from 2 weeks to more than 6 months depending on the scope. 


When is the best time to remodel my home?

Depending on your geographical location. In southern California where it seldom rains, remodeling is done year-round with the exception of the holidays between November and the beginning of January where it typically slows down.


Do I need a building permit?

In most cases, yes. Interior painting and changing the carpet do not require permits. However, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and anything else that will involve rough electrical, rough plumbing, framing, and tearing down walls must be permitted. 


How do we obtain documentation for our remodeling project?

If a property is in a community with a homeowners association, exterior remodeling would require HOA approval. Some condo units and co-ops may also require HOA approval even for interior remodeling. Both HOA communities and non-HOA will require the contractor or homeowner to submit plans for approval and pull city building permits. Failure to do so may result in homeowner and contractors to incur penalties and lead to a project shutdown by the city until proper approval and documentation is obtained.


What is age in place?

Age-in-place is a term for the ability to live in one’s own home and community safely, independently, and comfortably, regardless of age, income, or ability level.  We are certified by the National Association of Homebuilders as age-in-place specialists. 

bottom of page